Need a reliable and experienced moving company in Bergen County? Vector has you covered. Whether you’re moving to or from the area, we can get your move done right. We’ve helped thousands of Bergen County residents and businesses relocate quickly, easily and affordably.
What’s the best part about moving with Vector? The affordable, high-quality moving services you’ll get are 100% tailored to your needs and desires. We want your next move to be a comfortable and stress-free experience.
Bergen County Cities We Serve
We proudly serve all the cities in Bergen County, including:
- Ridgewood | Our dedicated moving pros can help make your next home, apartment or office move in Ridgewood, NJ quick and easy.
- Englewood | Moving in Englewood, NJ? We offer total moving services for homes, apartments and businesses to residents of Englewood.
- Edgewater | Looking for a reliable moving company in Edgewater, NJ? Vector Movers NJ can help make your next move a success.
- Rutherford | Vector delivers stress-free moving services in Rutherford, NJ. We’ll make sure your every moving need is taken care of!
- Saddle River | Moving to or from Saddle River? We’re a local moving company you can trust. We know the area and can take the hassle out of your next move.
- Closter | Get the moving services you need in Closter, NJ. Our custom moving plans are perfect for any budget and schedule and we always go the extra mile.
Why Choose Vector’s Bergen County Moving Services?
Because moving doesn’t have to be stressful – if you choose the right moving company for the job!
Vector offers 100% personalized moving services, so you get the move you want at a price that works for your budget. Plus, our dedicated moving teams know your area and have the skills and experience to complete your next move according to plan.
Whatever moving services you need in Bergen County, Vector can get you and all your belongings where they need to be!
It’s important to choose a moving company you can trust, and one that has a great reputation. We’re proud of our excellent reviews on sites like Yelp! and Google+. Vector is also fully licensed and insured, so you never have to worry. And don’t forget our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The Benefits of Hiring Vector Movers NJ for Your Next Move
- The moving services you want and a price you’ll love
- One month of FREE storage included in your quote
- Specialized services for all those heavy, fragile, or oddly-shaped objects (think pianos) that cause problems for less experienced movers.
- We treat your belongings with respect – every item will be carefully wrapped and padded so it arrives safe and sound.
- Your moving crews will arrive on time and treat you with respect. We are NEVER done with a job until you are completely satisfied.
- You’ll get a fair and transparent quote for moving to or from Bergen County. With Vector, you know exactly what you’re getting.
- We offer complete moving solutions – if you need packing and storage assistance in addition to great moving support, you’ve got it!
What Moving Services Do You Need?
So, what moving services do you need in Bergen County for your next move? We are experts in all parts of the moving experience including:
- Residential Moving Services | We provide safe and reliable home, apartment or condo moving support.
- Local Moving Services | Moving a short distance? We can get you where you need to go on-time and without hassle because we know the area.
- Long-Distance Moving Services | We NEVER outsource long-distance moves. Vector handles all long-distance moving with our own teams, because you deserve the best end-to-end moving service.
- Commercial Moving Services | We know moving can be hard on businesses, which is why we guarantee your move will be a success – no unnecessary downtime for you and no disturbances for your customers.
- Packing Assistance | Don’t have the time or energy to pack everything in your home or office? Leave it to our efficient and responsible packing experts.
- Storage Assistance | Sometimes you need short or long-term storage assistance before, during and after a move. Tell us what you want and we’ll make sure your belongings are stored securely.
Great Moving Services Start with Trust
We understand that moving is very personal. You want to make sure the moving company you hire has a reputation for reliability and consideration. We’re proud of the work we’ve done and believe that the consistently, highly-rated reviews that our customers leave speak for themselves.
But why stop there? Give us a call today at 201.266.3666 to speak with a Vector Movers NJ professional. Ask all the questions you want and judge for yourself if Vector is the right moving company for you!
Get Your Bergen County Moving Quote
Get in touch with Vector for your next moving project in Bergen County. We customize every moving plan to the needs of each customer, including you! You’ll get exactly what you want and nothing you don’t.
Moving is a big task, but with Vector Movers NJ on your team, you never have to work. We’ll treat you, your family and your belongings with respect and courtesy.
Have questions or want to know more about our Bergen County moving services? Give us a call today at 201.273.9500 or fill out the free quote form below.
About Bergen County, NJ
Bergen County is a wonderful place, and whether you’re moving to it or from it, here are some important facts to know about it.
- Bergen County was one of the first four original counties in New Jersey
- There are almost 9,000 acres of parks in Bergen County
- The Bergen County Academies in Hackensack was rated on of the Best High Schools in the U.S. by the U.S. News and World Report.
- Bergen County’s population is about 950,000, making it the most populous county (for good reason, it’s great!) in New Jersey.
- Bergen County is divided into 70 municipalities – and we provide great moving services to all of them!
Transportation in Bergen County
Bergen County has a great road network and is connected to the northern ends of the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway. The George Washington Bridge is close by and connects Bergen County to New York City. There are three NJ Transit train lines available: the Bergen County Line, the Main Line and the Pascack Valley line. For air travel, the Teterboro Airport is in Bergen County, and is not far from JFK International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport, and La Guardia Airport.
Education in Bergen County
Bergen county has 45 public high schools and 23 private high schools. It is also home to several quality colleges and universities:
- Bergen County Community College
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Felician University
- Ramapo College
- Saint Peter’s University
Arts and Culture in Bergen County
The Bergen Performing Arts Center (PAC) is based in Englewood, while numerous museums are located throughout the county. In September 2014, the Englewood-based Northern New Jersey Community Foundation announced an initiative known as ArtsBergen, a centralizing body with the goal of connecting artists and arts organizations with one another in Bergen County.
Since you’re interested in moving to Bergen County, here are some exciting places to visit!
- New Jersey Naval Museum, Hackensack. At the museum, the USS Ling is moored in the Hackensack River and is available for tours as a museum ship.
- Aviation Hall of Fame and Museum of New Jersey, located at Teterboro Airport in Teterboro.
- Bergen Museum of Art & Science, Hackensack
- Buehler Challenger & Science Center, Paramus — Located on the campus of Bergen Community College.
- Meadowlands Environment Center, Lyndhurst.
- Tenafly Nature Center, Tenafly
- Puffin Foundation, Teaneck
- Maywood Station Museum, Maywood
- Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood