Vector Movers is featured and trusted New Jersey moving company on following accredited consumer service sites by people
Vector Moving Team
Our team is comprised of a relocation specialist that will answer all of the questions you may have and provide a quote for services. They will also be the contact before, during, and after the move. We also have the movers that will do the heavy lifting on moving day.
Why Hire Movers At All
- Movers are actually professionals at what they do, not your friends and family, who may regret knowing you in the future
- No one will get hurt and if they do, they are covered by their company
- It really doesn’t cost that much when you think of your time and the chance you may hurt or lose some of your household goods
- Movers are much faster and more efficient than you will ever be
- You can free up time doing all of the other things you need to get done in the moving process
Why Choose Vector Moving as your Local Furniture Movers
Vector Moving is local to the New Jersey area and it is always best to go local with people you can actually see and talk to. It is also nice to support the community you live and give back to its community members. We are local movers that perform everyday moving tasks, but we do so with efficiency and cautiousness. We want to make sure your items arrive in the same condition they left in and we take pride in completing the job on time with quality work.
- We are insured, bonded, and licensed to move your entire house and we are prepared for any issues that may be encountered on the way. Our expertise is what has kept us in business.
- We can be checked out by looking at Yelp reviews where we have a solid 5 star rating.
- You can also check up on us at the Better Business Bureau, where we have an A+ rating.
- We take our jobs seriously and our customers are the heart of our business. We want to make sure that every customer is satisfied with their move, so they will be repeat customers and they will also be likely to send their friends and family.
We have tons of experience like other furniture moving companies, but we also have quite a few tips that can help your move a little more pleasant.
- Consider a moving checklist to keep track of new accounts and all the aspects of your move.
- Get a few extra boxes and mark them donation and as you are packing, do some spring cleaning and determine what you should consider donating instead of moving.
- Make a floor plan with the rooms marked for the movers to unload to your specifications.
- If you are in a busy downtown area, consider moving your car out front the night before to save a premium spot for your local furniture movers in the morning.
- Use linens and clothing to wrap up fragile items, which saves on packing supplies and doubles up moving items in a condensed space.
- Keep your clothes on the hangers and wrap the ends in large trash bags for easy moving and easy re-hanging.
If you need furniture moved, we can get the job done. Please give us a call at Vector Moving at 201-266-3666 or look right here on our website and go to the request a quote box. We will have our relocation specialist determine your specific needs and build a customized quote that has everything you need and nothing extra that you don’t. We also guarantee that our quote won’t have any hidden fees that come up after the initial quote. We can help with packaging, wrapping, moving, and even storage. We offer 30 days of free storage if your new residence is quite yet available. We can also move specialty items like pianos and fine art pieces. You tell us when and where and we will be there ready to do the heavy lifting.