Vector Movers is featured and trusted New Jersey moving company on following accredited consumer service sites by people
Vector Moving Training
We are able to do this because of our specialized employee training that takes place. We teach the art of moving to each and every employee and ensure that they are well-versed in all aspects of a move from beginning to end. We teach specialty item packaging techniques on fine arts and pianos to show the level of commitment we have to our customers. There is an art to the packaging and moving of sensitive and delicate items and we prepare our employees to be able to perform this task flawlessly. Vector Moving can be your piano movers for a fair price and we also background check all of our employees, so you can have peace of mind when they are in your residence.
Why Select Vector Moving for your Piano Moving Service Needs
When you perform a search for piano movers near your location, we, as Vector Moving, will pop up as a local piano moving company in New Jersey. We can move organs, spinets, uprights, grands, and even concert grands. Piano moving costs vary by providers, but you will see that our quote is comparable and our quality of service is unbeatable.
Why we are your Reliable Movers
You can pull up our Yelp reviews on the internet and see we have earned and live up to our 5 star rating. We are also listed on the Better Business Bureau website as an A+ business. We are experts at transporting a piano wherever it needs to go. We are also licensed, bonded, and insured if anything goes wrong during the move. We don’t anticipate that happening, as we have vast experience moving a grand piano and many other types of pianos in and out of residences and commercial establishments. Any legitimate moving company will have cargo insurance to protect the piano while in their custody. We encourage you to call and get a quote and leave the heavy lifting to us. We can also store your goods if the new residence is not ready.
How the Piano Move Works
Our expert staff is highly-trained in piano movement. Regardless of the style or complexity, we are ready and have the tools necessary to provide an expert move.
- We will pad and stretch wrap the entire piano to avoid any nicks or scrapes that may occur during transport.
- We will then place your piano on a 4-wheel dolly for safe transport.
- We, of course, remove anything that can be removed, including stands, legs, stands, pedals, and anything else that can be removed for more compact bundling and safer transport.
- We also ensure that our movers have the items packaged in the moving truck in a manner that doesn’t allow for movement.
- The drivers also drive this load much more cautiously than a regular delivery truck drive. They will ease into corners and refrain from any harsh stops or starts while transporting the sensitive goods.
- We can also provide storage if you are not able to take custody of the piano at the time of the move. This storage is free for 30 days and can be extended for a fee if you need us to store it longer. We will make sure it is in a climate controlled area and that it is not sitting on the ground, so that it can get proper air flow. Safeway piano movers are an excellent source for your moving needs.
You may wonder how much to move a piano, but quit wondering and give us a call at 201-266-3666 to request a specialty quote on your piano move needs. Vector Moving can also provide a quote via this website if you go to the request a quote box. Our quote will give the exact price of moving your piano and you will not encounter any hidden fees. Whether you are looking for cross country piano movers or just a piano removal company in NJ, we are here to serve. Give us a chance to earn your business and we promise to deliver a piano that is music to your ears.